ap

Health News

FILE - This Jan. 25, 2009 file photo, shows the sign at Pfizer world headquarters in New York. Drugmakers GlaxoSmithKline and Pfizer are merging their healthcare divisions, creating a business with combined sales of 9.8 billion pounds ($12.7 billion). British-based Glaxo will own 68 percent of the joint venture, while U.S.-based Pfizer will own the remaining 32 percent stake. (AP Photo/Mark Lennihan, File)
GSK, Pfizer to merge health care divisionsDrugmakers GlaxoSmithKline and Pfizer are merging their healthcare divisions, creating a business with combined sales of 9.8 billion pounds ($12.7 billion).
The Associated Press1 hour ago
Aged gibbon dies unexpectedly at Santa Barbara ZooAuthorities at the Santa Barbara Zoo say an elderly gibbon has died unexpectedly, possibly from cancer
The Associated Press14 hours ago
More Health News
This component is currently unavailable.
AdChoices